Silicon Valley Research Group is always looking for fresh thinkers with sharp analytical skills and passion for technology. If you want to work in a dynamic project-oriented environment with entrepreneurial spirit, we would love to hear about you and the contributions you feel you can make to our company. Our company culture and work environment is summed up in the following statement from our CEO:
"Creating a great place to work was a keystone goal for me and I am proud to say we have accomplished this at Silicon Valley Research Group. A group of great people dedicated to the science of marketing, passionate about our clients' businesses and interested in taking themselves to the next level is what I am surrounded by all day long!"
Alan Nazarelli, CEO, Silicon Valley Research Group, Inc.
No immediate opening are available at this time. You are welcome to submit a resume for future consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Market Research Analyst Job Description
Silicon Valley Research Group is looking for fresh thinkers in market research, self-starters with strong analytical skills, intense attention to detail and a passion for creating research driven solutions for our world-class clients.
Silicon Valley Research Group Inc. is the premier market research and strategy development firm for technology products and services working with the most prodigious high-tech companies including Microsoft, Intel, Altera, Oracle, Adobe and others. Our programs provide custom research and strategy consultation aimed at creating actionable recommendations which maximize profitability at all stages in the product life cycle.
Employees must be available for travel; between company locations, to client sites throughout North America and internationally.
This position offers excellent salary commensurate with experience, performance-based bonuses, opportunities for advancement and 100% employer paid medical benefits.
- BA or BS including quantitative coursework (business, science or mathematics); 3.4 grade point average a minimum
- 2-4 years market research experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with keen attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, SPSS/SAS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonally confident, able to both lead project teams or follow as appropriate
The ideal candidate will:
- thrive in a project driven, excellence oriented environment
- be prepared to invest in ongoing learning and personal growth
- demonstrate urgency, drive for results
- have the energy and stamina required to meet project driven deadlines
- bring a positive, friendly attitude to the workplace
- Participation in all aspects of survey development, fielding and data analysis
- Author analytical reports, prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Presentations to client audiences
- Maintain/enhance client relationships
- Manage vendors/service providers
- Participate in innovation cycles, creating new processes and tools which maintain/ maximize client competitive advantage
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.