Two Minute Market Research Manager "Tablet vs. PC" Study
We're pleased to bring you the second in our Two Minute Market Research Manager video series, "Tablet vs. PC", a research project summary.
To explore and understand the increasing usage of tablets by the youth segment, Silicon Valley Research Group’s Customer Anthropology Lab executed a qualitative, observational time-and-motion style study.
The topics that were covered during the interviews included:
• Exploring why certain tablet(s) were chosen over other options
• Observing common tablet behaviors
• Discussing whether or not tablet behaviors were replacing PC behaviors
• Evaluating tablet purchase prospects
• and the importance of differing tablet features when comparing and selecting tablets
Check out the video for a more detailed summary of the report, then visit us here to find out how you can reserve your copy.